Home Equity Release
When most of us dream of retirement, we imagine ourselves in our homes – sharing a meal with family or just relaxing in a comfortable spot.
• Access to funds for renovations or retrofitting home
• Purchase an investment or vacation property
• Help your family in financial need or assisting with education costs
• Separated or going through divorce
• Improve your standard of living
• Refinance your big ticket items or pay off debt
• Are you a snowbird with no rental income on your vacation property?
• Gifted down payment for a family member to purchase new residence
• Helping your elderly parents
• Estate planning strategies and so much more!!
We understand. Our partner HomeEquity Bank is the only bank dedicated to empowering older Canadian homeowners with smart, simple ways to use the value of their home during retirement.
For over 25 years The Canadian Home Income Plan (CHIP) Home Equity Release program has helped thousands of older homeowners enjoy more financial flexibility without having to sell or move. CHIP might be the solution for you.
President and CEO HomeEquity Bank
Features of a Home Equity Release
- Homeowners age 55 and older
- No payments are ever required
- No Income qualifications
- No Credit requirements
- Qualify for up to 55% of the value of the home
- Money can be received as a lump sum, or over time or combination
- Owner maintains title
- They can sell or move at anytime
- Receive the money tax free
“…take advantage of the equity that you have in your home and use it for whatever purpose you want.”
Sandy & Christopher M
“If you sell your home you’re gonna be living off the proceeds and what you’re doing now is not selling your home and living off the proceeds.”
“If it wasn’t for CHIP we would have had to sell our home.”
“Dealing with CHIP Home Income Plan was amazingly simple. I would recommend the CHIP program to anybody.”
Jan & John M
Complete the form below to contact me today to discuss CHIP Reverse Mortgage solution and to learn more on how you can unlock the value in your home.